Wilkins Linen and Dust Control Service is proud to introduce the newest addition to our team: the Brim 78/42 Tilting Washer/Extractor.
Now the largest washer in our line up, the 78/42 will bear the load of our previous machine – a solid but tired 1990’s design that we owe much success to. The upgrade comes with many benefits including:
- An increased 675 lb Load Capacity
- Water Efficiency:
- Previous model used 3.5 gallons of water per pound of laundry and the 78/42 uses less than half of that (1.5 gallons)
- 78/42 includes a Water Reuse feature
- Energy Efficiency:
- The 78/42 has a Color Touchscreen and Microprocessor for accuracy and load time reduction
- There is also a Two-Way Hydraulic Tilt feature to maximize water and energy use
As our business expands, so do the demands of the community we serve. With the addition of the 78/42, we’re well equipped and ready to have the medical, hospitality, and other linens and materials you need now, and the many more you will need in the future.
Wilkins Linen Has You Covered
We upgrade our equipment to better serve you, your needs, and our community. Our goal has always been to provide the hospitality, health care, and facility services needed to help you achieve success. We’ve done so for over 60 years, and will continue to do so well into the future. The 78/42 is a testament to our ongoing pursuit of efficiency, economy, and customer service.
The important business of your clean linens and materials deserves the best and most capable instruments to get the job done thoroughly and on time. Trust a company with a history of quality service and the technological means to get it done on time, every time. Contact Wilkins Linen today at 936-756-8191.